At the Coffs Harbour Women’s Health Centre we offer a range of Women’s Health Screening’s.
CST (Cervical Screening Test) – replaces the Pap Smear
- Recommended every 5 years
- To prevent cervical cancer
- Start screening at age 25
STI (Sexually transmitted infections) screening
- Recommended before a new partner, or with a change in partner
- Whether you have symptoms or not
- Every 2 years
- Start screening at age 50, earlier for some higher risk groups of women
Book in with one of our female nurses or doctors to get your screening up to date on 02 6652 8111.
Do I need a doctor’s referral for a mammogram?
Not for routine screening. Just call Breastscreen on 13 20 50 for an appointment locally.
However, if you have symptoms like a lump or an area of tenderness, you should book in with one of our female GPs to be examined and referred.